środa, 18 maja 2016

FROM EVERYMAN TO HERO


Hi guys! 

I ran this blog to encourage you to doing two things: doing workouts and leading healthy lifestyle.

I am going to fully focus on healthy eating - I want to show you how important is caring about your health and how you can do it on daily basis. I want to show you that healthy food can be really delicious and even if you are busy mom, poor student or just hard working professional - you can still eat healthy. I am going to tell you more about it as soon as I will share a few other posts which are really important.

Probably you have heard that if you want to lose your weight, 70% of success is healthy eating and 30% is doing workouts. This is the good news for those who don't like to work out. But better news is that doing workouts gives you many, many benefits. And the other thing is - workouts are for everyone. But I will come back to that later.

As I said, I want to encourage you to doing workouts. I highly recommend to everyone trainings of Ewa Chodakowska, because her trainings are effective, not boring and she is really good motivator. But in my opinion, very important is to listen to your trainer. It's not only about what workouts to do, but how - technique is VERY IMPORTANT. That's why because of language barrier you won't be able to fully embrace her trainings. So what I'm gonna do is - I will translate her trainings which are available online so you could fully enjoy her workouts and motivation. I hope to share one of her first and most popular trainings in about one month.

I also will encourage you to do workouts of other trainers, such as Mel B., Tiffany Rothe, Keira LaShae etc. There is much more famous trainers in the world and this is great thing - because everyone can find something for himself. WE all are different and what I like can make you bored, so I encourage you to look for workouts you will enjoy.

Please see the table describing the emotions and feelings I experience while doing and not doing workouts. Please note that leading healthy lifestyle don't fluent so much on my emotions and decisions as doing workouts. 





I would say the emotions from the first column make one border and emotions from the second one create another border. Saying that I want to say that on doing workouts depends how near or far I am from one or another border. It's really surprising to be honest how big impact on our emotions and decisions have doing workouts!

There are two reasons for that I can think of right now.

1. Our body (as everything else in the Universe) has it own demands. If we give our body what it needs, we are happy and we feel well. And making the efforts to workouts set some of our hormones free which have impact on different parties of our body, they have impact on others etc. I will speak about it other time.

2. Doing workouts is taking the fight. While working out we fight with our weaknesses and change them onto our strengths. That's how we work on ourselves and we build our character. That's why doing workouts is so important - we become not only fit outside, but also strong inside.
***
I would like also explode one myth.

"Dreams/Goals/Challenges are available for heroes only.
It's not for me, I am not able to make it" 
 
That's the way of thinking much more people than you could suppose.
"I've tried but I just can't..."
"I've got not enough of time to make it..."
"I don't have enough of money..."
"He/she has had some support from family/friends for sure which I haven't"
"He/she has had conducive circumstances for sure"
"He/she is different, he/she was born with this gift"

Etc. etc ... 
Plenty of excuses.

This is truth, that sometimes people have conducive circumstances. They can have the gift and they can have the support which you haven't. But have you ever thought how many of them haven't, too? Lots of people who reached the success took many big battles, circumstances were very difficult and they didn't have any support. Some of them were very ill or were disabled, some of them were bullied and depressed. But they reached the goal and became heroes. How?

WORKING HARD.
SUCCESS = 20% OF TALENT AND 80% OF HARD WORK.

ANYBODY HAS BORN AS HERO. PEOPLE BECOME HEROES THANKS HARD WORK.

So what is the difference between Everyman and Hero?
To answer this question let me first show you their common points.


Hero is aware that he has weaknesses and strengths. He is focused on working over them.
He knows that learning on own mistakes is the best method.
He accepts that we all fall down.
But he always arises after falling down.
He doesn't give up.

He knows that THE WINNER IS NOT ONE WHO WON BUT THE ONE WHO FIGHTS.

So - what does it really mean for us ?? 
It means - Everybody can become a Hero, if he will only decide to. It may be you and me.

EVERYMAN CAN BE HERO.


Is there something more you should know about it?
Yes. 
EVERYMAN WON'T BECOME HERO WITHOUT BEARING THE COSTS.

Because everything what is really worthy is hard to reach.

 

 

How does it apply to leading healthy lifestyle I will tell you very soon.
Sleep well.

Love,
Frudonn@
 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz