piątek, 13 maja 2016

Let's get started !

Hi girl! 

I am really pleased to see you here. 
Before I start, let me ask you some questions : 

Do you like yourself?
Do you like your life? 
Do you feel well in your body and in your life?
Does you life look like you'd like it to? 
Do you think you control your life? 
Are you happy with the way how you look like ? 
Do you wear clothes you really like? 
Are you simply...happy ? 

If you've answered YES to all/most of questions above - congratulations, I am really happy for you :) You're on the right track. Anyway you can find here something for yourself - let me surprise you :) 

If you answered NO to more than two questions above...

it's time for changes! 

Don't say : 
- I don't have a time to do workouts. 
- I hate to workout.
- I don't have a money and time to prepare healthy meals. 
- I can't cook. 
-Healthy food is unpalatable.
-There's nobody to support me. 
-I just can't ... 

Just let me show you, that actually - you can. 

I am here to help you find the power inside of you. 
I am here to show you that you can reach everything you wish. 
I am here to show you that you don't need to be rich to be happy and make your dreams come true. 
I am here to help you get started. 

I'm gonna show you how can you loose the weight without counting calories, spending hours in the kitchen and much money in the shops. 

I'm gonna show you that leading healthy lifestyle is more interesting than you supposed and there's a lot of benefits - and a slim figure is good addition to this bundle.  

Leading healthy life style will help you to
- believe in impossible (you will reach targets you couldn't reach before)
- save not only your money and time but also health
- take control over your life and make your own, good decisions
- explore your new interests
- live without guiltiness 
- see your potential in yourself and people around
- change not only your life, but life of your community and the world! 

Ok now ! Now be honest with me! Does it sound good... What I'm saying... 

DOES IT SOUND GREAT???  

If yes ... 

I'm leaving the decision with you.

You know where I am. 

Always here. 


Love, 
Frudonn@